Sunday, July 12, 2015

Resource Packs

Minecraft has its own texture, but it not always the greatest texture for your build. Plenty of people have worked hard to make endless amounts of Resource packs. Each one is different from the last and help to change our minecraft building experience! They can make builds look realistic, cartoony, modern, and many other things. I have listed some Resource packs below that go with common build styles. Hopeful you see one you like.

If you want to be a Victorian/ mid-evil  Then I suggest John smith legacy. It has a very rustic feel to it, perfect for your mid-evil villages and Victorian home.
Click here for the John Smith Legacy Resource pack

Not all of us are victorian or mid-evil builders, so we need something else.
My personal favorite and I think it goes well with any build is Soartex Fanver, I use this one all the time. Its best with mythical/fantasy builds I think but it can be used for mid-evil or even modern builds. it gives every thing a smooth look and it is very pleasing to eye.
Click here for the Soartex Fanver Resource pack


We still have a lot of people who like to build modern, and they need a texture pack as well. I think pamplemousse is a great Resource pack for modern builders, It gives everything a smoother feel, and some great glass for the typical modern house.

there are plenty of other Resource packs for you to use I just pointed out a few to get you started.
go ahead and look for a Resource pack you want to use! One that fits your build style.

No comments:

Post a Comment