Sunday, July 12, 2015

Circles In minecraft

Circles are very common in extravagant and beautiful builds, but are not an easy thing to make in a square game. I have made many circles in my builds and I used circle charts to start. Circle charts show you how to make a circle in minecraft. It gives you a number, that number is how many blocks it takes to get from one side to another. it is very easy to copy the pattern of the circle but in time you will be creating you own, no longer needing to use a guide.
I have a few charts posted at the end of this post for you to use, if you want to look for more type "Minecraft circle chart" in your google search bar and there are many for you to chose from. If you want a size you do not see, ask me, I will be happy to make one for you.


The first chart is even numbers the center of them will be 2x2 I do not like 2x2 centers so I tend to stay away from them The middle one is a large circle, it has plenty of room to build in, but personally its to big for me. The last chart is the one I use the most often. Odd numbers give you one block as the center and I like that.

10 comments:

  1. Hi. I am looking for huge circle charts. Like 170x170! I am doing a big big futuristic build with lots of circles. The 101x101 circle chart is enough for the smallest circle. So.. can you make a bigger one for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MInecraft circle is hard to make in a minecraft game, thanks to this tool where I can easily make minecraft circle -MInecraft circle

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the case of Minecraft circle generator format, use of circles and other crafting techniques are involved. This helps people to generate shapes of circular items.

    Playing Minecraft, include circle making, which contain the usage of circle generators or charts.

    It is apparent that Minecraft circle generators are used as basic guidelines to produce circles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minecraft can improve learning, motor skills, and creativity. Video gaming actually affects cognitive skills in some pretty
    surprising ways. And here are also some website to create Minecraft circle in easiest ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i tried making a 101x101 but for some reason i cant get it to match up

    ReplyDelete